Frequent asked questions
Here you can find the most frequently asked questions about the MoComics solution: the MoComics Auhtoring Tool – MCA, its installation, its use, the publication of your titles and episodes, and more…
- How does it work – The basics?
- How do I license my MoComics Authoring Tool version?
- How do I prepare my comics files for MCA
MCA – General settings
- What is a unique ID? How do I set up the Title and sub-title of my episode?
- What is the cover icon and how do I prepare it?
- What is the “aspect ratio” and how do I consider it in my production flow?
- What is the screen orientation parameter and how do I consider it in my production flow?
MCA – Scene composition
- How do I import my PNG files into MCA?
- How does it work in MCA?
- How to adjust layers and camera?
- How to use the layer scaling, orientation and opacity parameters?
- How to setup the position track parameter?
- How to use the anchor point?
- What are the PNG size and quality attribute?
- How to use the Track and Master control points?
- How to add key points?
- How to use the visibility parameter?
- How to setup the quality control?