MoComics SA and Waoow Comics web platform Policies for Handling Personal Information
The MoComics SA company, the Waoow Comics Web platform and the MoCOmics Showcase App (hereinafter “the company”) handles MoComics SA and/or Waoow Comics users’ personal information according to the following policies: MoComics SA and Waoow Comics web platform Policies for Handling Personal Information.
Articles of personal information collected
You need to connect to MoComics SA and/or Waoow Comics account in order to register and use our services. In the process of doing so we need to collect the following personal information to activate your account.
•Valid mail address and password (which is collected but remain crypted)
•Your location / country of living and working
•your personal Paypal account mail address for the same purpose
•Your favourite(s) social network account(s) eg. Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Weechat, Weibo among others
You can register your email address to your profile while using MoComics SA and Waoow Comics account. You can edit your profile information whenever needed.
When you use our service, your IP address, service usage record, inappropriate usage record and terminal information are automatically generated and may be collected.
Methods of collecting personal information
The company collects the following information in order to provide you with its services.
•Information submitted directly by users when registering for or using the MoComics SA and/or Waoow Comics service
•Information automatically generated and collected in the course of using the service
Use of 3rd Party Analytics
Mocomics SA, its Waoow Comics web platform and its App MoComics Showcase uses another tool for collecting analytics called Branch Metrics which capture every customer touch point across any platform, any channel, and every OS.
Additional informations we may collect
In order to provide better services to all of our users we collect basic informations in two ways:
1.Information you give us (the ones described in the previous chapter)
2.Information we get from your use of our services through our websites and our App, MoComics Showcase on iOS
We may collect information about the services that you use and how you use them. This information includes:
- Device information. We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number). Tapas Media may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your Tapas Media user account.
- Log information. When you use our services or view content provided on the service, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs.
This may include:
- Details of how you used our service, such as your search queries.
- Internet protocol address.
- Device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- Cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your MoComics / Waoow Comics user account.
- Location information. When you use a location-enabled service, we may collect and process information about your actual location, like GPS signals sent by a mobile device. We may also use various technologies to determine location, such as sensor data from your device that may, for example, provide information on nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers.
- Unique application numbers. Certain services include a unique application number. This number and information about your MoComics Authoring Tool installation are sent to MoComics SA and Waoow Comics web platform you launch our service or when that service periodically contacts our servers, such as for automatic updates.
- Unique product title ID. When You publish a new title, episode with our software MCA
- Local storage. We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
- Cookies and anonymous identifiers. We use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit our services, and this may include sending one or more cookies or anonymous identifiers to your device. We use “cookies” in connection with the Services. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a website visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our website and identify repeat visitors to our website. Forinstance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our website. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personal information on our website. The information that we collect with cookies may include your IP address,
- information about how you interact with advertisements and other content, browser type, system type,
- device type, the content and pages that you access, the date and time you view pages, and the page
- from which you navigated.
Sharing and provision of personal information
As a rule, the company does not share user information with external parties without prior consent from users. However, the following instances are exceptions.
• When users have agreed to information sharing
• When it is required by law
Collection of Information
By using our Service, You agree that we collect and process the personally identifiable information (as defined above) You provide by creating a MoComics and / or a Waoow Comics account (s), by accessing, publishing and purchasing content, or during any exchange with using the Service. We will not share any personally identifiable information with other parties except as described in this policy.
We also process anonymous data, aggregated or not, in order to analyze and produce statistics related to the habits, usage patterns, and demographics of users as a group or as individuals. Such anonymous data does not allow the identification of the users to which it relates.
Personally Identifiable Information
“Personally identifiable information” is information that can be used to uniquely identify a user such as name, email address and other relevant information that we may request. You may be asked to provide such personally identifiable information during the log in and sign up process, and then in connection with the use of our Service. While we collect personally identifiable information on a voluntary basis, for certain products and services our collecting of personally identifiable information may be a requirement for access to the Content or Service.
Use of Personally Identifiable Information
Personally identifiable information is used internally by us to deliver, develop and improve products, the Content and Service, to which users have accessed, and to answer users’ requests.
We may use personally identifiable information provided by users to send them information about MoComics SA, WaoowComics platform, including news about Content updates, events, and other promotional materials, but only if the users agree to receive such communications. We will not share any personally identifiable information with third parties for marketing purposes without your consent.
We may release personally identifiable information to comply with court orders or laws that require us to disclose such information. In the event of a reorganization, sale or merger we may transfer personally identifiable information to the relevant third party with the user’s consent if required by law.
Cookies and Other Information on a User’s Device
We use, and allow third parties to use, tracking technologies that enable the tracking and collection about your activity on our Service. Such tracking technologies may include cookies, pixel tags, and anonymous identifiers.
a. We, or third parties with our permission, may use tracking technologies to:
•measure and analyze your activity in our Service and Content.
•provide personalized recommendations, Content, advertising and other marketing materials base on your activity with our Service.
•remember actions you took so that you will not have to repeat them during a session
•manage, measure and improve the performance of our Service. In addition to the uses outlined above, we or any provider of such measurement and analytical services may provide non-personally identifiable data to third parties.
Users can disable or delete cookies and limit the scope of such tracking technologies by changing their device or browser settings. Please consult the help section of your browser or device for further information about such measures. Should you reject or delete cookies, the related features or functions of our Service may be unavailable or your experience of the Service may be impaired.
The rights of users and legal representatives and how to exercise them
• Users and legal representatives may at any time view or edit their own registered personal information or that of a minor who is less than 14 years of age. They may also request the deletion of their account.
• When a user requests an amendment to incorrect personal information, we do not use or provide the personal information until it has been corrected. In addition, if incorrect personal information has already been provided to a third party, we notify the third party immediately of the amendment to be made and ensure that the information is corrected.
• The company processes personal information suspended or deleted upon the request of a user or legal representative as per the section “Storage, period of storage and usage of personal information.” We ensure that the information cannot be viewed or used for any other purpose.
Storage and Security of Personally Identifiable Information
Any data or information gathered in connection with our Service may be collected, processed, and stored in the countries in which we do business or in which our service providers transfer, process, or store data. By using the Service, residents and citizens of countries and jurisdictions where we do business consent to the transfer to and processing of personal information on servers located in the related countries, and that the protection of such information may be different than required under the laws of your residence or location.
We take the necessary steps to ensure that the informations You have shared share with us are Protected. It includes, but not limit to, setup of processes, equipment and software to avoid unauthorized access or disclosure of this information.
However, you should understand that no system of data security is invulnerable.
Corrections, Updates and Removal of Personally Identifiable Information
If you are concerned about the accuracy of personally identifiable information maintained by us or wish to review, access, amend or correct it, or would like your personally identifiable information removed from our records or otherwise deactivated, please contact us at email@example.com. We may decline requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, impede or affect negatively our ability to provide our Content or Service, or are extremely impractical.
Changes to our Policy
We may change our Policy at any time, with or without prior notice to you. We may notify you by posting or displaying a notice on this page, by email, through an update in the App or Service, or by any other reasonable method we choose in our discretion. Changes are effective when the revised Policy is made available on our Service or at such later date as may be stated in the revised Policy.